Discussioni utente:Place Clichy
|Ciao Place Clichy!
Benvenuta/o su Wikivoyage in lingua italiana! Stiamo realizzando un'attendibile guida turistica mondiale libera e aggiornabile. Aiutaci anche tu! Se hai appena conosciuto Wikivoyage e non sai come funziona e in che modo puoi aiutarci, poni le tue domande nella Lounge, il punto d'incontro dei wikiviaggiatori, oppure consulta le nostre pagine di aiuto.obiettivo non è proporre contenuti copiati da altri siti, ma scrivere una nuova guida turistica di nostro pugno.
...to it:voy :-)
Thanks for your contribution on the categories. I've made some changes accordingly to our "almost automated" category system. We have a template that established the right "standard" category to add (although manually we can add specific category).
The IsInCat template inside each category should have as parameter the same "father" of the relevant main article (usually specified in the breadcrumb that you see on the top of the page).
- First of all I would thank you for your comment. Let me explain you a couple of background facts.
- The regional division of the various crounties has been inherited by en:voy. Because of our current small community, we haven't enough time to "invest in research", so at the moment we are "subcontracting" :-D it to en:voy. I know that in some cases the division that they have decided it's not optimal or even not correct (another example is en:Ireland), but now we are more focused on cleaning all the it:voy pages trying to make them as much as faithful to our voy templates. This task, started around January, is not yet finished :-( Until we haven't finished, I prefer to discuss about the reorganization of a country division directly in en:voy, but as per my experience I can tell you that it would take long time to arrive to a final position...
- That said, even if we have some fixed categories, we have some flexibility on the "custom categories". We/you can add [[Categoria:XXX]] both in articles (just below the Quickfooter... some articles may not have it becuase some work is still in progress) and in the categories (just below the IsInCat template).
- Last thing. The site has grown algon several years and in the past it wasn't so strucutred (sometimes not structured at all :-P) so it happens that some regions (territories) has been not dorrectly divided creating some overlap. I know several cases like this, but we are postponing the resolution due to other higher priority activities.
- I hope I've clarified the reason of the current situation... it's not perfect/good but it's not tragic :-P --Andyrom75 (discussioni) 14:40, 5 ott 2013 (CEST)